DFO Sky Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DFO Sky Guild Website~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sera's gone... Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky0fSera

Sky0fSera

Sera's gone... Again Empty
PostSubject: Sera's gone... Again   Sera's gone... Again EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:28 am

In a simple word(s) FUCK HIGHSCHOOL!!! I'll be gone for all weekdays T_T finals FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Soo yeah I'll only from now till summer be on DFO Fridays Saturdays and SOME Sundays GG..... Soooo yea DON'T U GUYS DARE DISSAPEAR ON MY ASS!!!! I'll be back I swear lol fris sats and some suns u'll see me lol. So until then Sera signing off

Also since I trust u all if you guys at all see me on DFO on any weekdays do NOT hesitate to call or text me at this number
1(702) 985-8878
It's a US number from las Vegas lol aka my cell number I've worked way to hard to get my ass handed to me by a hacker.

On other note feal free to use number to contact me for whatever reasons I'm open to all of sky I trust u all Smile (so please don't send me spam or inapropate images/msgs ......... Heat..... Jk)

Also a message to Sai, I've recruited a cool dude he is a Pexo active and friendly pretty pro he's one hell of a resh farmer and should be ready to join right about now his IGN is KalReath or something his alt is also tagging around for the ride Smile make sure he hears this news as well and give him a good welcome in my absence
Back to top Go down
Sky0fSera

Sky0fSera

PostSubject: Re: Sera's gone... Again   Sera's gone... Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:36 am

Hurrrrrrr BUMP or whatever u forum ppl call it lol anyways little update I'll be on fris sats and suns AS WELL AS Tuesdays for that surprise event thingy wanna get some candles so I can reseal meh kers for them avengers

This tue's box was 3 tokens and 5 mana aids ......LAME!!

Also I feal as though I'm the only 1 activly using this forum lol ..... Feals like myspace here xD

Cmon som1 start some awesum topics !!!

Aka sun sai Tony cmon guys

Will also be echo spamming R> ppl for Sky and hangeki once revolution comes so yay
Back to top Go down
StrikerTONY
Web Manager
Web Manager
StrikerTONY

PostSubject: Re: Sera's gone... Again   Sera's gone... Again EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright man thanks for letting us know!, and about that awesome topic ill see what i can do, AND!! one more thing this isnt like myspace. myspace is more gheetoooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera's gone... Again   Sera's gone... Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Sera's gone... Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DFO Sky Guild :: [Sky]~[Hangeki] :: Introductions & Absences-
Jump to: