DFO Sky Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DFO Sky Guild Website~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm leaving you guys sorry~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelStars

AngelStars

I'm leaving you guys sorry~ Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Me and jason are leaving dfo, im giving my account shyt to my lil cousin Jason (yes same name) ill miss you all so yea friday June 15 is my last day on dfo. ill miss you all! ill work on the fanfiction! Jason (lil cousin) is awesome lie we are so treat him nice, he has his own acc but it got hacked! D: he actually helped me and Jason(gay bff) learn about pvp so he's good~ goodbye Sky ill miss you all! <3

-Sincerely,
Amber and Jason(gay dude)

P.S. this is GAY JASON< SAI YOU OOO COULDA GOT IT IN WITH AMBER, SHE WAS SOOO INTO YOU YOUR AS BLIND AS A BAT!

we'll be on dfo tonight sooo~~
Back to top Go down
Ryukaz
Admin
Ryukaz

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

You would leave, weeks before a major event.

Eugh well, I'll just be honest. I certainly will miss having you around, I presume since you're still going to work on the fanfic, you will still be around on the forums at least for a while?

P.S. Jason, you're stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://dfosky.rpg-board.net
Aka

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Gonna miss you two.
Back to top Go down
Syonlaieon

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am

you cant quit dfo! thats IMPOSSIBRU!!
Back to top Go down
Sky0fSera

Sky0fSera

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 pm

wut...... aaaaa nooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving you guys sorry~   I'm leaving you guys sorry~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving you guys sorry~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DFO Sky Guild :: DFO :: General Discussion-
Jump to: